8:00am - 8:30am
The registration table will open in the Lobby of the Best Western Plus University Inn and be open through out the day to answer your questions.
Light breakfast snacks and coffee will be available in the University Room.
Exhibits will be available throughout the day in the Silver Room.
8:30am - 9:30am
Concurrent sessions take place throughout the University Inn. Presentations and locations are listed below, see Session Five descriptions for full details.
Stranger things have happened: non-academic events in academic libraries, Centennial Room
- Presenters: Jennifer Cromer and Kate Flower
Open Educational Resources on GitHub: What, Why, & How, Appaloosa Room
- Presenter: Evan Peter Williamson
Where do patrons learn about events and services? A Pilot Study on Student Social Media Preferences, Gold Room
- Presenters: Jylisa Doney and Jessica Martinez
You TOO can be a Dynamic Leader!, Palouse Room
- Presenter: Gavin Woltjer
"Are There Books for Me Here?" The Best Books for Your Special Needs Classroom and How to Create an Inclusive School Library, Washington Room
- Presenters: Allison Barber and Heather Stout
Thinking Outside the Book: Hosting Non-Traditional Programs, Idaho Room
- Presenters: Emily Brock and Mandi Harris
9:30am - 10:00am
Vendor Time and Poster Session, Silver Room
10:00am - 10:45am
ILA All-Member Business Meeting, University Room
11:00am - 12:00pm
Legislative Panel, University Room
12:15pm - 1:15pm
Lunch and Networking, University Room
1:30pm - 2:30pm
- School division, Centennial Room
- Trustees Division, Appaloosa Room
- Public Division, Palouse Room
- Academic and Special Division, Washington Room
2:30pm - 3:00pm
Refreshments sponsored by PNLA! Time to visit Poster Session, vendors, and exhibits.
3:00pm - 4:00pm
See Session Six descriptions for full details.
ALA Wants to Know What You Think! Centennial Room
- Presenter: Ben Hunter
Weren't the top rock songs of all time really about libraries?, Appaloosa Room
- Presenter: Mary DeWalt
Idaho Trustee Challenge and Public Library Advocacy, Gold Room
- Presenters: Emily Sitz and Rosemary Yocum
How to Become a Wonder Wizard! with the Moscow Public Library, Palouse Room
- Presenters: Stacie Echanove and Bailey Gillreath-Brown
Providing Access to Digital Georeferenced Aerial Imagery and Oral History Data: The Times, They are a Changin' , Washington Room
- Presenters: Bruce Godfrey, Devin Becker, and Jylisa Doney
Teen Services: From Lock-Ins to Locked Up and NERF Squadron, Idaho Room
- Presenters: Karen Yother, Denise Neujahr, and Nick Madsen