Become a Sponsor!
The 2018 Idaho Library Association Conference Committee invites you to become a sponsor of this year's ILA Annual Conference. The "Libraries Rock!" Conference will be held in Moscow, Idaho at the Best Western Plus University Inn, October 3rd to 5th. The ILA Conference traditionally brings together around 250 librarians from throughout the state, and sponsorship allows you to raise awareness of your organization.
Gold Sponsor $1,000+
Silver Sponsor $500+
Bronze Sponsor $250+
|Name listed in conference program||X||X||X|
|Name and logo on conference website||X||X||X|
|Sign announcing sponsorship or service at registration table||X||X|
|Acknowledgement at Reception, Keynote (Jim Neal), and Awards Banquet||X|
|Half page ad in conference program||X|
Additional sponsorship options:
- Coffee/Cookie Breaks Sponsorship (sponsor signs will be posted in break areas) - $100/break
- Wednesday Evening Reception - two signs by refreshments table and table sign at each table - $500
- Thursday Morning Keynote (Jim Neal) - acknowledgement during introduction and table sign at each table - $500
- Thursday Evening Awards Banquet - acknowledgement during introduction and table sign at each table - $500
- Other - please contact Conference Vendor/Exhibitor Chair Rami Attebury if you would like to discuss other sponsorship ideas!
Registration may be completed online or by mail. If registering via mail, please send completed paperwork and check payment via mail to Rami Attebury, ILA Conference Vendor/Exhibitor Chair, University of Idaho Library, 875 Perimeter Drive, MS 2350, Moscow, Idaho, 83844-2350.
To register and pay online, visit our Eventbrite page:
If you have any questions about participation and/or registration for the conference, please don’t hesitate to contact Conference Vendor/Exhibitor Chair Rami Attebury (firstname.lastname@example.org, 208-885-2503). Thank you for your participation in the ILA Conference!